Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration again this year, though postponed a few days since most people were working and most kids were in school on Thanksgiving Day. Our friends from Church gathered at one friend's house for turkey with all the fixings and pies a plenty. Even with the adults outnumbered nearly 3 to 1, we enjoyed the evening chatting while the kids played so well together. Here are a few photos of the gathering:

Friends preparing the food


Kids anxiously waiting


I even made one of my Dad's favorite jello salads, you can just see it at the end of the table (the orange one).


My oh my, look at all those pies!


Jessica with her friend Hailey


Rebecca with friends


Dress-up time!


The ladies who put it all together.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I miss you guys. Pretty soon I'm not going to recognize anyone in the Prague church photos! Families are moving away and kids are growing up. Xoxo

Alli E. said...

Looks so fun!

The Turman's said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! What fun memories you guys are making there!