This is the second "new post" of the day, so if you haven't already, there's another post to read.
Brad,
I met your German twin. He works here and invited me for a beer after work on Friday. I went and the beer was everything I had hoped. They were right about Czech beer. Mine was Orange and tasted like Fanta Orange... in fact, that was on the label... but it was good.
Anywho... His name is Stefan and he totally reminded me of you. He is smart and friendly. He also gets annoyed when I sing "Mama's Little Baby Loves Shortenin" or "Stefan Cracked Corn and I Don't Care". I doubt I'll ever get to steamroll him, at least not without getting fired, so watch for that video post in about 3 years when I'm ready to retire...
My Google Translator is broken... but Sprechen Zie Bradley??
No comments:
Post a Comment