I know this is a little late, but cut me some slack!
We were able to spend Easter in Logan this year with Brian's family just before he left for Prague. The kids colored eggs with help from Grandma, had and egg hunt in the house (thanks to the rain) courtesy of Brad & Grandma, frosted sugar cookies, and went to baby animal days with Grandpa at the American West Heritage Center. Fun times!
Cam coloring eggs
Rebecca found out there was candy inside the eggs!
Jess holding a baby rabbit.
Pony rides!
Jess driving an old-fashioned tractor.
Tire swings at the farm.
I'm thinking of trying these wheels in my next triathlon; what do you think?
A New Park - The Green Park (do all kids name the parks by the color of the slides?)
I found a new park while out riding my bike, so the kids and I tried it out. It was a hit; six slides, monkey bars, tubes and climbing wall. The kids said the only thing that could make it better was a swing set, sand box, swimming pool...! Rebecca is walking very well now, just in time for these fun spring activities. She also loved the park and was sad when it was time to leave.
Becca looks like she is about to get blown away! Yes, Eagle Mountain is always this windy!
Becca's favorite part was this tube.
3 comments:
My kids totally name the parks by color - I love it! Looks like you are had lots of fun. Pretty crazy you will be out of the country soon - and right when we might move back. Keep on bloggin' so we can stay in touch!
Cute photos of the family! Thanks for sharing.
Love the big bike/trike. You should totally use that in your next triathlon...or circus!! That is awesome!!
Post a Comment