Friday, August 29, 2008

222222 - Tribute to a Living Legend

Our faithful VW Jetta just passed 222,222 on the mile-o-meter. I was pretty excited, but the weird part was, I got into the car at 222,221 and told Curtis (who was driving with me) that we were less than 1 mile away from the 222,222 and then I started talking.

Well, I looked down after I remembered and it was 222,223... I felt like a pirate and said "ARRRRGGGHH". Anyway, I wasn't heartbroken or anything, just that I had been looking forward to the exact moment and then it was gone.

sniff, sniff...

Oh well, i'm sure it will make it to 333,333.

Here's a pic. It's not the actual car as ours doesn't have the custom rims, but you get the basic idea. (in fact I think this was from a junk-yard website)

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

Sorry you missed you big moment to get out and dance around the car! That would have been awesome!