Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LLoret de Mar, Spain

Now for the reason behind the trip to Spain: ULITMATE! Are you surprised? So much of our travel around Europe has been for ultimate, which I think is fantastic! It's been a long, fun and rewarding ultimate season this year that started with some indoor ultimate in Berlin back in February, took us to Brugge, Belgium and Amsterdam, Netherlands this spring, then World Ultimate Championships here in Prague this summer, then to Nurnberg, Germany and finally to Spain for the European Championships this fall. The Czech women's team won the European Championship this year! It was so fun to play with them. Here's a short clip from one of our games. I'm #33, see if you can spot me.



5 comments:

The Brown's said...

i saw your cute self! that was awesome:)

Julie said...

Nice job! And I wondered if your uniforms ever match the girl on the front of your shirt - now that would be interesting!

Book Girl said...

Wow! What fun - thanks for the video clip, I really would love to watch you play. I was able to pick you out - the red hair did help!

The Turman's said...

That was an awesome play! Congrats on the win!

sarah said...

i SOOOO spotted you. nice goal. i'm wondering how you communicate with your teammates in czech. maybe there isn't much talking.... glad you're having fun!