Haven't updated for a while so here it is:
Czech Republic is still a go. My temporary work visa should be done by April 10. I don't know exactly when I'll be leaving yet, but by mid-April, I'll be in Prague.
Q's thinking that she'll finish out the school year with the kids, join me in Czech Republic in June, and party pretty hard for 1.5 months while I'm gone. I guess when the cat's away, the mice will play. Although, I'm more like a lion and Q and the kids are more like... well, more like... whatever lions totally dominate which is what I do at home. Maybe like hyenas or that little guy on the lion king that's friends with the warthog that sing hakuna mattata.
4 comments:
prarrie dogs..... that's what timone is on lion king! haha!
hey no worries:O)
We are so going to miss you guys!
Hey just wondering ....while you are living in Czech is Q going to still going to shave her legs or is that just a European thing???
Just wondering:O)
are we going to party before you leave?
heck yes we will!
Post a Comment