oh my niece is SO precious. what a sweet video. cam did such a great job filming. and i loved his and jess's narrations. 300 steps is the goal. be sure to film that... :)
What a fun way to see Rebecca's first steps. A memory I can play over and over. Thanks Cam for filming and I loved hearing Jessica's laugh. It brought back memories of yesteryears long ago.
6 comments:
oh she's getting too big!!!
glad to see hot nugs is back:O)
i'm with you ... i think you should get her up to 300 steps PRONTO! hahaha... nice narration cam
oh my niece is SO precious. what a sweet video. cam did such a great job filming. and i loved his and jess's narrations. 300 steps is the goal. be sure to film that... :)
Holy smokes, I miss those good old days when the kids were young. How cute. She's adorable. How soon til she's running marathons?
What a fun way to see Rebecca's first steps. A memory I can play over and over. Thanks Cam for filming and I loved hearing Jessica's laugh. It brought back memories of yesteryears long ago.
Really? Is she old enough to be doing that? Ready or not, there she goes...I think I see maratons in her future.
Post a Comment