Friday, December 12, 2008

Instant Rimshot

So, there I am as usual laughing at my own jokes and not everybody else always laughs like I do.

It may be my comedic timing is off. So, I found a tool to help me with this. Instead of just laughing all on my own jokes and expecting people to get me, I've started to use this:






So, now after I say something really funny, BOOM! Now people get it and understand what's going on.

Try it... invite your spouse in (after you think of something totally funny) and then after you say it (make sure your speakers are turned up) then click and Ka-Ching.... you're instantly funny.

Here's a tester joke to try it with:

Q: What do you call Batman and Robin when they get hit by a car?
A: Flatman and Ribbon.

then:







Don't overdo this as your computer or speakers could get thrown out the window, especially if you use it right after the following conversation...

Your wife: Do these jeans make me look fat...?
Your response: Not to Stevie Wonder (insert instant rimshot)

another possible response: Let me jog around to your front and take a look. (insert instant rimshot)

another possible response: No way! You look *least* fat in those jeans! (insert instant rimshot)

So, you see, there are a ton of possibilities. If you can, get this as a tone on your phone and assign it its own button so that you can have it on demand, when driving, at church, the possibilities are endless.

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

1st of all brian i ALWAYS laugh at your jokes! 2nd thanks for being famous so we could go watch you in the christmas concert. it was awesome!

Megan said...

Congratulations. You continue to amaze me by your lameness. Looking forward to Christmas Eve.