This is what we came up with:
Axel F - Techno Remix
Cam voted down several of the sound effects I wanted to add and he added a few I didn't, but we compromised and came up with this remix of the old school Axel F (from Beverly Hills Cop Fame... the one the play on TBS, not the originals!) And Q voted down the whole thing.
I could probably have stretched this to about 10 minutes, so for those of you who dislike techno, you'll be glad to know it's only about 2 minutes of monotony.
And... on a completely different topic and in the spirit of Christmas, I also wanted you to enjoy this awesome rendition of "Carol of the Bells" if you haven't seen this already. (Jess and Cam now sing these lyrics to the original)
4 comments:
yes i would like an apple pie with that!!!!
nice! haha! who made that video it sounds like brak from adult swim! haha..... and that remix is very... remixy.... hahaha! nice moves brian!
Uh, Uh, Uh, groovy! (say like Duke Nukem)
wow... that was annoying. the youtube video, not the mp3. well, i couldn't get the mp3 to play, so maybe that's annoying to and i'll never know.
Post a Comment