There's a trend... the old guys that use the same bathroom pretty much don't wash their hands afterwards. Doesn't seem to matter if the "young pups" are in there watching, they just don't care.
I suspect several of the young guys are the same way, but you don't notice because of the social pressure to wash your hands if someone else is in there. So... all you sickos out there: Wash Your Hands!
To keep the cooties from penetrating my epidermis (hee hee, your epidermis is showing), I use the same paper towel to open the doors. I need to extend my germophobeness to other arenas, like having some hand sanitizer nearby and cleaning my keyboard more often and probably picking my nose less, and while I'm at it, start washing my hands after going to the bathroom, at least when people are watching ;)
3 comments:
Funny. Gross, but funny. And absolutely true.
FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY!!! SICK!! I have some serious germ issues and that just makes it all worse. To think of all those old men out there touching the down unders and not washing. I am not shaking anyone's hands tomorrow at church. Thanks Bry!!!
brian,
i think we should protest outside a public bathroom with signs and shirts! maybe even face paint! because this is a rising epidemic that is going to KILL someone! i say we put our sords into to action and take a stand! i am so smart, i am so smart, SMRT... i mean smArt! let me know when and where we need to meet to combat all old disgusting bacteria filled GRANDPA'S.
malinda
Post a Comment