Monday, March 5, 2012

Mid-Life Crisis?

This last week I chopped off my hair, about 14inches worth. It was my birthday and I am getting older, but I'm not old enough to have a mid-life crisis yet! When we moved to Europe almost three years ago I decided to grow out my hair and donate it to Locks of Love. This was something simple I could do to help someone else. My birthday just seemed like the perfect occasion for cutting it; a gift to myself and to someone else! I convinced Becca to cut her hair too. I think Jessica will do the same when her hair gets long enough.

Our long hair before

Becca in the stylist's chair

Average of 13-14 inches

Our cute cuts after, with our locks to donate

3 comments:

The Turman's said...

So proud of you two for doing something so nice for someone else! Love the cute new hair cuts too!

Spencer and Shalynn said...

That is such a great cause. Looks cute!

Morgan said...

You've got to believe it's hard for little redheads to find wigs the right color! Love it. And Becca is super cute with her bob. :)